Malvis are all-natural, hand made marshmallow cookie sandwiches. Try an 8-pack of your favorite flavor. Choose from the following:
- Chocolate - Dark chocolate marshmallows coated in cocoa powder are hugged by 80% dark chocolate Petit Beurre cookies creating the ultimate chocolate experience.
- Mint Chocolate - Fresh, pure peppermint and dark chocolate pair perfectly in this revitalizing treat - perfect for after-dinner and pre-smooching.
- Raspberry Hibiscus - The original Malvi is pretty in hot pink with a bright fruity flavor. It's sandwiched by intensely dark chocolate cookies to tame the tart berry flavor.
- Spiked Espresso - An intense coffee extraction whips into a boldly flavored marshmallow with a kiss of coffee liqueur. The lightly boozy bite is held between intensely dark chocolate cookies for a deep, dark buzz
- Vanilla Salted Caramel - Whole vanilla bean speckles pepper this fan-favorite Malvi with flavor. Salted caramel holds the marshmallow together with toasted petit beurre cookies for perfect ping pong flavor match between salty and sweet. It gets better with each bite!
- Strawberry Shortcake - Pastel pink marshmallows are packed with juicy strawberry flavor and fixed with chocolate to Vanilla Petit Beurre Cookies
- Red Velvet - That elusive, addictive Red Velvet flavor is packed into Petit Beurre cookies, couching a vanilla-specked marshmallow (Red Velvet Malvis contain food coloring - you can't make Red Velvet without the Red. All other Malvis are made with all-natural ingredients)
-Passion Fruit Coconut - Bright, citrus-y Passion Fruit bursts out of the marshmallows, sandwiched between Toasted Coconut Petit Beurre Cookies, the perfect tropical treat for warmer days
- Blueberry Pie - Deep violet marshmallows hint at full blueberry flavor surrounded by a milk-chocolate cinnamon cookie. It tastes like a fresh Blueberry Pie!
Malvi's very first event was a site launch party for Love Gives Way. We created a customized Raspberry-Hibiscus and Almond Cookie Malvi to match the color scheme, and Carolyn A. Events made the rest easy. We celebrated and supported an organization created to change the lives of girls enslaved by sex trafficking.X
Of course they inspected it. I tossed the TSA notice aside and popped open box after box. Of the 400 Malvis packed in my checked luggage only two had broken! That left 398 Malvis to sprinkle around the city. Was I intimidated - a small, southern confectioner, bringing her homespun creation to one of the most influential food cities in the world? A little, but I packed bags full of marshmallow cookie sandwiches and set out with a scribbled notepad and google maps app.
Grilling season is in full swing. If you're not excited yet, just read this post and check out our Food Network Grilling Feature. Then, plan a trip to The Home Depot, because grilling is about to make your life better. Here are just a few ways how: